We are looking to add a new member to our tight-knit family of associates.
If you are currently working and are looking to get paid training and make some extra money on the side, on a part-time basis, making people smile and helping them with accommodation at our hotels this is the job for you.
To be clear this job is not a full-time position, but if you have other skills, we will be happy to provide you with opportunities to work many other positions between the companies anywhere from odd jobs, to maintenance, to housekeeping, all the way to taking full control of a hotel.
If this looks like something you are interested in please contact Josh and let him know you understand the position will be starting as "on call".
If you are hired the training will begin immediately and there are front desk positions available right away for you to start.
Please contact Josh after 10:15 am via phone: 780-975-5265
Previous customer service & housekeeping experience is an asset.
The job is located in Leduc, Alberta a few minutes away from the Edmonton International Airport.
Most shifts will be 8 hours at $15 starting and there are opportunities for overtime if you would like.
· Strong knowledge of hospitality industry methods, practices, and techniques
· Knowledge of basic accounting practices and principles
· Knowledge of building up reviews from customers for the property
· Analyze and interpret the needs of clients and offer the appropriate solutions
· Conflict resolution, negotiation, and objection handling skills
· Able to build and maintain lasting relationships with corporate clients and customers
· Maintain an inventory of vacancies, reservations, and room assignments
· Register arriving guests and assign rooms
· Answer inquiries regarding hotel services and registration by letter, by telephone and in person, provide information about services available in the community and respond to guests' complaints
· Compile and check daily record sheets, guest accounts, receipts and vouchers using computerized or manual systems
· Present statements of charges to departing guests and receive payment.
· General Cleaning of Lobby Breakfast and other areas.
· Hotel security
· Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
· Take over from the evening cashier, checking and accepting float and takings.
· Accept and lock away keys from various departments.
· Prepare Credit Card/Charge Card summaries.
· Maintain a high standard of personal hygiene and appearance.
· Plus others that can be discussed during the interview
Job Types: Part-time, Permanent
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- customer service: 1 year (preferred)