Applications are now being accepted for a permanent, full-time position of Product Manager, Customer Networks located in Whitehorse, YT.
As the Product Manager, Customer Networks you will be accountable for driving the profitability of existing data services and IP network products and service and developing the next generation roadmap for network services to meet changing needs in market. You will be facilitating the process of gathering and developing new ideas based on industry experience, knowledge of market, and technology trends to meet corporate objectives. Through a blend of business and technical savvy, you will see the big-picture and have the drive to lead the implementation of product enhancements and new solutions. As an effective communicator, you will shift from strategy to tactics while collaborating across the organization to define product and service requirements based on customer/market needs and business priorities.
- Manage the lifecycle of products and services within the Customer Network portfolio. Translate marketing roadmap and business priorities into detailed business requirements; collaborate cross functionally and with external vendors as appropriate; manage through the development lifecycle and enterprise governance processes.
- Identify and analyze opportunities to enhance product performance and profitability. Lead the development of business cases to support new product introductions and innovations. Champion the initiatives across stakeholder groups, with end to end accountability; manage all aspects including initiation, planning, execution, process development, and business readiness. Oversee implementation across the enterprise and customers.
- Understand and manage metrics associated with a portfolio of services, including revenue, costs, market share.
- Provide stakeholders accurate and relevant information in the form of product results, customer experience and product training as required. * Seek out alternative solutions or enhancements to increase product efficiencies to improve EBITDA and customer satisfaction.
- Undergraduate Degree in Business or Engineering, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years marketing experience, or network engineering, preferably in the telecommunications or IT industries.
- Minimum three (3) years’ experience with business case development.
- Previous project management or team leadership experience.
- Demonstrated exceptional interpersonal and communications skills complimented by strong organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- High attention to detail with a focus on solutions and results.
- Ability to work independently and adapts easily to change.
As part of the recruitment process for this position, candidates may be required to take pre-employment tests and/or complete work simulation exercise to assess job fit.
As a safety conscious COR™ Certified organization, we have an established and comprehensive safety program. We expect all employees to participate in our organizational health and safety programs, adhering to all safe work procedures focused on continuous improvement.
Northwestel values diversity in the workplace and is committed to the goals of Employment Equity. We strive to achieve a skilled workforce that is representative of the population we serve, and as a Northern company, we are committed to the employment and career development of our Indigenous peoples. Candidates must clearly indicate on their application if they are an Indigenous person, a woman, a person with a disability, or a visible minority if they wish to receive hiring preference.
Apply at : https://www.nwtel.ca/about-us/work-us
Job Type: Full-time