Trudell Medical International
At Trudell Medical International (TMI), we pride ourselves on our passion for finding innovative and creative solutions which has enabled us to develop medical devices that continue to make a difference in the lives of people around the world. Situated within a modern facility located in beautiful London, Ontario, TMI offers a comfortable work environment with a respectful and family-oriented culture.
As an employee of Trudell Medical International, not only will you contribute to the development of products at the cutting edge of medical device technology, but you will also have the opportunity to perform challenging work alongside a first-rate group of dedicated professionals.
We’re actively searching for our next team member for the position of:
ENGINEERING MANAGER- PRODUCT ENGINEERING
(Late Stage Development, Commercialization, and Support)
As an Engineering Manager, you will be responsible for harnessing the talent of a product development engineering team that picks up on the work of the early stage development team, and delivers innovative, high quality, patient-centric, and cost effective medical devices that meet time, cost, and quality targets.
- Do you have a degree in Mechanical Engineering or a related field of study?
- Do you have at least 10 years of product development experience within the medical devices, consumer products, or a related industry?
- Do you hold your Professional Engineer (P.Eng) designation?
- Do you have ability to see the big pictureand lead a team through requisite course corrections?
- Do you have ability to motivate self and others to overcome obstacles and drive to results
- Do you have ability to articulate problems and identify viable solutions?
If you answered ‘yes’, visit www.trudellmed.com/company/careersto view the full job details and requirements and apply today
Visit us on the web at: www.trudellmed.com
At an applicant’s request, TMI will make accommodation to its recruitment process to meet the needs of applicants with disabilities.
Job Type: Full-time