- Must be fluent in French and English
- High School or equivalent diploma
- Previous experience in Customer Service
- Ability to effectively prioritize work time to ensure efficiency
- Experience with Windows Operating Systems and Microsoft Outlook
- Familiarity with multiple web browsers, data base searching and instant messenger tools
Candidates must be fluent in French and English in order for your application to be taken into consideration.
The address for this location is:
6305 Kateson Drive, Mississauga, ON, Canada L5W 0H8
The schedule for this role, subject to change based on business need, is: Sunday-Thursday 11:30AM-7:30PM
Except as otherwise required by law, this role pays $21.50 per hour.
This is a Full-Time (40 hours per week) position. The average amount of scheduled hours generally consists of 40 hours per week, with the expectation to work additional hours in a week if there is a customer need.
At Amazon, our mission is to be Earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this goal, we strive to exceed expectations by innovating and providing best-in-class customer support as we expand our logistics products and services including improving how we fulfill and deliver customer orders. We’re making history and the good news is that we’ve only just begun. At Amazon you get to Work with smart, passionate people who are building new products and services every day on behalf of our customers.
As a Delivery Station Customer Service Associate, you will help improve the customer experience by providing in station real-time, hands-on support to ensure our customers receive their packages on time, as promised. The role will also help connect customers with experts who can provide them the most accurate and up-to-date information about their packages. The work is beyond fulfilling and delivering customer orders; it’s making sure we put smiles on customer’s faces.
As a Delivery Station Customer Service Associate, you will be responsible for:
- Managing difficult customer situations while using empathy through phone and email; Responding promptly and prioritizing customer needs; Soliciting customer feedback to improve customer experience.
- Analyzing data; Using stories and experience to complement data; Willing to seek out and develop work flows and procedures. Looking for ways to improve and promote quality; Demonstrating accuracy and thoroughness while meeting established deadlines.
- Using Problem Solving skills to identify and resolve customer facing issues in a timely manner. Gathering and analyzing information skillfully to develop alternative solutions.
- Effectively communicating; Listening and getting clarification; Focusing on solving customer needs, maintaining confidentiality and following policies and procedures.
- Balancing team and individual responsibilities; Exhibiting objectivity and openness to others' views; Giving and receiving feedback; Contributing to building a positive team environment; Commitments to goals and objectives; Supporting team’s efforts to succeed.
- Treating people with respect; Inspiring the trust of others; Supporting organizational values and goals with integrity,
- Supporting affirmative action and respects diversity.
- Carrying, lifting, pushing and pulling up to 49 pounds.
- Standing, kneeling, crouching, and/or stretching during shifts up to 12 hours long.
- Working in a warehouse production environment where noise level and temperatures vary (personal protective equipment provided)
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Mississauga, ON, CAN
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent work- related experience
- Proficiency in verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in understanding performance metrics and developing them to measure progress against key performance indicators
Amazon s’engage à créer un milieu de travail diversifié et inclusif. Amazon est un employeur qui offre à tous les mêmes opportunités et ne fait pas de discrimination fondée sur la race, l’origine nationale, le sexe, l’identité sexuelle, l’orientation sexuelle, le statut d’ancien combattant protégé, le handicap, l’âge ou autres statuts protégés par la loi. Les personnes handicapées qui souhaitent présenter une demande d’accommodement, sont invitées à aviser leur recruteur.
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other legally protected status. If you would like to request an accommodation, please notify your Recruiter.