Our client, a legal firm in the Toronto area is currently looking to hire a Residential Real Estate Law Clerk.
The ideal candidate will possess real estate/mortgage experience in a law firm, with excellent time management skills.
· Primarily working with the real estate department with respect to purchases, sales and refinance;
· Preparation of documentation;
· Communication with all members for the Firm, clients, agents, mortgage brokers and third parties;
· Reporting to clients and lenders;
· Closing real estate transactions;
· PC Law;
· Knowledge and understanding of real estate transactions and basic accounting;
· Microsoft Office;
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Extended health care
- Flexible schedule
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Paid time off
- Vision care
- Work from home
· Remote interview process
· Client appointments are being conducted virtually.
· PPE provided.
· Social distancing guidelines in place
- Real Estate Law Clerk: 1 year (required)