What makes CarePros different? The best CarePros deserve the utmost respect, the best compensation plan, and a career path that catered to you.
- Instead of Get Pay & Benefits replace with Performance-Based Pay Increases - If you are a great performer, you deserve to be rewarded for it. CarePros rewards better care with increased pay and bonuses.
- A schedule that fits you - we have a flexible working schedule that allows you to deliver results however you see fit.
- Access to the best technology - Our industry-leading web portal will help you keep track of your pay and schedule, allowing you to deliver the best possible care.
- Building relationships - We take care of connecting you with clients throughout the CarePros network.
- Career Development - Receive recognition as one of the best caregivers in the industry and take advantage of our internal growth opportunities.
What does Care Supervisor do?
As a Care Supervisor, you enjoy supporting families from all backgrounds throughout the placement process. Well-organized and knowledgeable about pediatric home care, disability services, behavioural care, and senior home care, you are experienced in writing home assessments and thrive in a fast-paced environment. Main responsibilities include:
- Managing day-to-day scheduling for clients and Care Professionals (some on-call duties required)
- Visiting clients and auditing the work of our Care Providers, acting as the main liaison for all client care needs
- Performing home care assessments at the client's residence and developing personalized and detailed care plans that will best suit their clients' needs
- Coordinating with administration within various Program & Services under the Ministry of Human Services, including but not limited to Assured Income for the Severely Handicapped (AISH), Family Support for Children with Disabilities (FSCD), and Persons with Developmental Disabilities (PDD)
Who would make a successful Care Supervisor?
- An extremely passionate individual who is looking to improve the quality of home care in Edmonton and beyond
- A self-motivated, “go-getter” who is looking for a flexible opportunity to work from home but is willing to do what it takes to get the job done
- Possesses a genuine interest in people and their families, particularly those dealing with disabilities
- Strong attention to detail, particularly during the client intake process,
- A compassionate professional who is tactful with clients and staff and is able to communicate effectively
- Proficient with technology – navigating through an online schedule portal and Mobile App
- Effective team player who will work closely and support our Client & Community Relations Manager with all home care assessments and scheduling needs
- Ideal candidate would require existing home care experience as a Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or an individual with social work training (BSW)
- Experience with FSCD, PDD, AISH and/or similar organizations
- A vehicle and valid Operator’s License is required
*Requirements for Employment:
- Be able to travel to clients in Edmonton and surrounding areas (i.e. St. Albert, Sherwood Park, Leduc, Beaumont, etc.)
- Have a valid Alberta Driver’s License
- Have a vehicle and valid auto insurance
- 3+ years of home care experience
- Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) and Bachelor of Social Work (BSW) candidates preferred
- First Aid/CPR Level C (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $3,000.00 to $3,500.00 /month
- Supervisor: 2 years (Preferred)
- developmental behavioural: 2 years (Preferred)
- pediatric home care: 2 years (Preferred)
- Secondary School (Preferred)
- Class 5 Drivers License (Required)
- English (Required)