At Essence Properties, we're focused on providing our customers with the home of their dreams. We build detached homes, multi-family condos, and town-home communities in the Fraser Valley and Metro Vancouver area. Our success rests on our exceptional workmanship, first class customer service, community leadership, and the promise of transparency and trust in all of our duties.
We’re looking for a Labourer to join our Construction team. You will work with our team members and assist with manual labour, materials management, and clean-up onsite. You will also assist trades and may engage in other tasks associated with typical construction projects.
· High school diploma
· 1+ years of work experience
· Knowledge of basic hand tools and power tools including skill saws, miter saws, and jigsaws.
· Basic organizational skills
· Basic oral and written communication skills in English
· Assists with manual labour including basic construction, materials management, and clean-up
· Opens/closes site as directed
· Ensures all equipment is in operating condition before use
· Cleans site as directed, particularly before/after each trade has completed their work
· Assists trades as required by the site coordinator and/or site supervisor
· Attends regular meetings, daily huddles, and other meetings as requested
If you’d like to join our team, apply with a cover letter and resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $15.00-$22.00 per hour
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- construction: 1 year (preferred)
- Personal protective equipment provided or required