Reporting to the Manager, Health Protection, generating and analyzing reports and data; ensuring existing databases and upgrades are fulfilling data governance requirements; collecting, analyzing data and metrics, and interpreting, summarizing, creating and maintaining statistical data files; building reports and dashboards specific to business areas and reporting on trends and results; contributing to the development and monitoring of surveillance indicators and systems.
- Successful completion of a University Degree in Health Sciences, Public Health or Biostatistics or related field or approved equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum three (3) years experience in extracting, analyzing and reporting data generated from information/ systems, and writing experience that includes creating/synthesizing technical documentation.
- Demonstrated skills establishing, maintaining and producing complex databases/spreadsheets including current experience with database design, report generation and modifications.
- Demonstrated knowledge of public and community health issues and epidemiological practices
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability in corporate core competencies including customer focus, communication, collaboration and personal ownership.
0830 - 1630
How to Apply
Please apply online by July 9, 2020 at 4:30 p.m. We thank all candidates for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted via email.
$40.60 to $44.12 per hour. This is a Union position - CUPE Local 905 (York Region Unit)