BOTH FULL TIME AND PART TIME OPPORTUNITIES ARE AVAILABLE FOR THIS AFTERNOON / EVENING SHIFT POSITION
Imperial Distributors Canada Inc. is a Warehouse/Distribution Center supplying a variety of product to independently owned Pharmacies throughout Western Canada. The Order Picker is responsible for accurate and timely picking of orders according to proper picking procedures. While overtime is not a requirement for this position, there may be situations where overtime is necessary to meet operational needs.
Summary of Essential Job Functions
- Picks all orders up to and including order cutoff time.
- “Boxing” of orders (when necessary)
- Safe and attentive operation of assigned company equipment (hand or power).
- Perform work safely while following OH&S, WCB, and company H&S regulations and procedures.
- Performs other related duties as required
- Some High School
- A high degree of accuracy and attention to detail (some mathematical skill required).
- Excellent attendance and work record.
- Physical capacity to perform medium to heavy lifting (Max. 50 lbs. unassisted)
- Ability to learn and perform on all equipment (power and hand)
- Ability to multitask.
- Willingness to work and a desire to succeed.
- Good Attitude, willingness to learn, work as an individual and in a team environment.
- Ability to work under a deadline.
- Mature work ethic.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be considered as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Only candidates up for consideration will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $15.00 /hour
- Warehouse Employment: 1 year (Preferred)