We are looking for an experienced and passionate Esthetician/ Nail Technician to join our team. The ideal candidate for this position has previous experience in nail care and esthetic services, enjoys working in a busy salon environment and is capable of providing excellent customer service. A successful candidate will have spa industry experience, a passion for personal service and strong attention to detail.
Qualifications a diploma or Licence in any of the following:
- Massage, Facials, Body Treatments, Manicures, Pedicures, Podology, CMP, Tinting, Gel Polish, Waxing, Lash Lifts, Brow Laminations, Artificial Nail Extensions, Dermaplaning. Makeup, footcare nurses, medical aesthetician.
This is a full time/part time position! Need to be available some evenings and weekends.
- Flexible hours
- In house training
- Hourly wages + Commission
- We are working on benefit packages at this time to be included.
- 100% gratuities paid out on a weekly basis
- Family discounts
- Free staff parking
- Opportunities for further training
- Leading products and brands
- Sundays off with flexible holidays
- What we're looking for from our new team member:
- Perform services with a warm and welcoming attitude
- Educating clients on products
- Assisting with spa duties such as cleaning/flipping rooms
- Stocking and topping up rooms with supplies
- Availability on Saturdays
- Ability to work well with others in a fast-paced environment
- Reliable, as we are typically full
- Provide nail care services such as manicures, pedicures, and gel nails.
Esthetican services such as massage, facials, waxing, brow and lash tinting.
- Sanitize tools and work areas to maintain a clean and safe environment.
- Advise clients on nail care and nail art options.
- Keep up with the latest trends in nail art and techniques.
- Maintain a friendly and professional demeanor with clients.
- Keep records of client services and purchases.
Job Types: Permanent, Part-time, Full-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Oliver, BC V0H 1T9: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: In person
Application deadline: 2023-06-15
Expected start date: 2023-07-01