BENEFITS - At First Canadian we believe in our employees and their work/life balance. It is our pleasure to reward our team with the following:
- Earned Time-Off Program
- Newly renovated facility with ergonomic desks/chairs
- Matching RRSP
- Educational assistance
- Employee discount program
- Staff appreciation lunches
Check out our company page for all the information on why we believe First Canadian is an employer of choice!
The Bilingual Claims Examiner position is located in Sherwood Park and is a client facing position responsible for adjudicating creditor claims via telephone and email.
Hours of Work are 9:00am-6:00pm (Monday to Friday)
- Claim development through correspondence with claimant, employers, medical practitioners, healthcare agencies, pharmacies and financial institutions.
- Adjudicate claims in accordance to the terms and conditions of coverage within established job standards.
- Provide exceptional customer service to all clients in a timely, consistent, and professional manner.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in any of the following: Insurance / Claim Examination / Medical / Legal is preferred.
- Medical terminology training or experience in the medical field is an asset; candidates without this experience will be required to successfully complete Medical terminology training within a specified time period upon commencement of employment.
- Fluency in English; bilingual (French) skills are preferable.
- University/Diploma/Certificate preferred or other academic / professional experience equivalencies may be considered.
Thank you for considering our organization.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age. Accommodations available upon request.
Job Type: Full-time
- medical terminology: 1 year (Required)
- claims: 1 year (Preferred)
- French (Required)
- English (Required)