CI Investments Inc. is one of the country’s largest investment fund companies. CI is known for its innovation and ability to adapt quickly to the changing needs of Canadian investors. It provides employees with a fast-paced and challenging work environment with opportunities for advancement. CI is part of CI Financial, a diverse group of financial services firms.
Production Support Specialist
Toronto (M5J 0A3)
We are currently seeking a Business Systems Analyst to join our Investment and Wealth Management Services team. This position requires a professional committed to providing outstanding business systems analysis and support for corporate accounting systems used by CI/Assante business divisions. The successful candidate will be a dedicated team-oriented individual with an excellent understanding of corporate accounting systems and the related technology. The main objective is to support and understand the lines of business and determine optimal solutions that are aligned with the business/systems architecture while providing industry best practices and regulatory mandates to the solution.
WHAT YOU WILL DO
- Provide overall business/systems support for Production and User Acceptance Test environments.
- Ensure continued integrity of existing production systems.
- Work with the support vendors on issues reported by business users.
- Participate and be an active player on various systems and application systems for upgrade and modifications to ensure continued integrity of existing production systems.
- Investigative support for day-to-day system and business issues.
- Responsible for researching, analyzing, and documenting business requirements for small to mid-tier projects
- Interview business users at a detailed level and analyze user requirements or support issues that arise.
- Ensure that newly implemented system features or enhancements/reporting meet user needs as documented in specifications.
- Ad-hoc reporting and development for end users.
WHAT YOU WILL BRING
- Having 3 or more years background or experience in Epicor, Lawson or equivalent ERP software.
- Experience in document imaging and workflow application and systems like DocLink, eDOCS DM, HotDocs would be an asset. Exposure to Crystal Reporting/Development, Vivid Reporting a plus.
- Completed university degree or college diploma in I.T. is preferred and/or equivalent applicable IT experience; IFIC/CSC certification is an asset.
- In-depth understanding of various accounting terms and practices.
- Familiarity with multi-platform environment such as Windows, SQL Server, UNIX
- Hands on experience in an Agile development/support environment a plus.
- Strong PC skills in Office 365 products.
- Ability to effectively query using SQL is a must.
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable, handle multiple demands and competing priorities, adjust deliverables and solutions as needed and timely communicate with stakeholders (IT and business)
- Routine office environment requiring incumbent to be working on a computer for the majority of a scheduled workday.
- During peak periods, an irregular work schedule may be expected.
- Position may require at times on-call support
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM US
Our dedication to the Employee Experience at CI is aimed at supporting, epowering and inspiring our talented team through:
- Recognition & Compensation
- Training & Development
- Health & Well-being
- Communication & Feedback
If you are a passionate, committed and dynamic individual, please submit your resume in confidence by clicking “Apply”.
Only qualified candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
CI Financial Corp. and all of our affiliates (“CI”) are committed to fair and accessible employment practices and we are committed to providing accommodations for persons with disabilities. If you require accommodations in order to apply for any job opportunities, or require this posting in an additional format, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 416-364-1145 ext. 4747. If you are contacted by CI regarding a job opportunity or testing and require accommodation in any stage of the recruitment process, please use the above contact information. We will work with all applicants to determine appropriate accommodation for individual accessibility needs.