Cascades Recovery+ is currently looking for a hard-working and motivated Roll Off Truck Driver (Night Shift) to join our Transportation team based out of our Etobicoke location.
Position Requirements for a Roll-Off Truck Driver:
- Must possess a valid DZ drivers license with air brake endorsement
- Minimum of 2 years roll-off truck driving experience.
- Previous experience in a related industry (recycling, waste management, etc.) would be an asset.
- Hours of work will be maximum 12 hour shift - work week may vary as needed.
Job Duties for a Roll-Off Truck Driver:
- Driving a roll off truck to various customer locations to switch, install and/or remove roll off containers
- Tarping and picking up partial and/or full roll off container loads
- Transporting loads to the proper facilities to be dumped, as instructed by the Dispatch Office.
- Perform duties in a safe and efficient manner and abide by all Company policies
Compensation for a Truck Driver:
- The starting wage rate for this position is $26.30 per hour - increased by $1 after 3 months.
- Overtime is paid after 44 hours
- The Company also provides employees a full benefits package (includes extended health, dental, vision care, life insurance, EFAP, etc.).
- An RRSP is also available for all employees.
- Company supplies uniforms and an annual safety boot allowance.
- Drivers are paid an additional premium based on their years of service.
- Job performance bonus of up to $1000.00 per year.
If you are looking for a job with an industry leader and want to work for a Company that makes a difference to the environment, offers steady long term employment and is committed to its employees, please apply today!
We participate in equal opportunity employment. Cascades Recovery+ is committed to being responsive to the diverse needs of its employees, customers and others, including those with disabilities, by striving to prevent and remove barriers to accessibility. The Company will provide support in its recruitment processes to applicants with disabilities, including accommodation that takes into account an applicant's accessibility needs.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Roll Off : 2 years (Preferred)