CPVM Group is currently looking to add an experience professional to our Finance team as an Accounting Bookkeeper.
- Prepare GAAP consolidated financial statements by analyzing information from the G/L system and departments including P&L for retail locations
- Create monthly and annual reports to identify results, trends, and financial forecasts
- Manage cash flow by tracking transactions, review internal reports, and perform internal audit functions
- Work with internal/external auditors to coordinate month-end and year-end audits
- Measure corporate performance and prepare variance analysis on deviations from budget
- Process Accounts Receivable and Payable and manage any issues, questions and concerns that may arise.
- Maintain G/L and provide daily and weekly updates
- Monthly bank reconciliations, retail transactions reconciliations, and reconciliation of credit cards
- Prepare monthly remittances for CRA, WSIB, HST, EHT, etc.
- Review and reconcile dealer commission invoices
- CPA designation is preferred.
- University degree in Finance or Accounting and 1-2 years of progressive Accounting and Finance experience is required
- Strong knowledge of GAAP
- Excellent computer skills in Quickbooks and Microsoft Office
- Experience in retail industry is preferred.
- Strong attention to detail with the ability to accurately input data
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- CPA (Preferred)
- CGA (Preferred)