Exponential Solutions Consulting specializes in not only changing public perception and raising brand awareness but also organically engaging the public and allowing them to advocate for our clients businesses. Our mission is to make our clients the reference and leading authority in any venture.
We are searching for a highly-creative paid advertising specialist to lead our marketing team. In this position, you will be mostly responsible for the paid advertising aspects of our clients marketing operations. Your central goal is to help grow our clients’ influence locally while also increasing brand loyalty and awareness. Your duties will include planning, implementing, and monitoring paid marketing campaigns across all digital networks. Our ideal candidate is someone with experience in marketing, art direction, and social media management. In addition to being an outstanding communicator, you will also demonstrate excellent interpersonal and analytical skills.
- Implement, monitor and optimize back end Facebook Ad campaigns to drive website traffic, generate purchases/leads and build brand awareness
- Manage Google Search and Google Shopping campaigns to increase clients’ visibility
- Stay up-to-date on emerging advertising trends and best practices to continually improve our clients marketing strategy
- Identifiy trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the findings
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies through digital marketing
- Plans, executes, and measures experiments and conversion tests
- Develop and monitor campaign budgets
- Ability to use social analytics tools knowledge such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console, BrightLocal, Google Data Studio, Facebook Pixel/Analytics
- Excellent communicating and writing skills in English
- Time-management skills
- Organized and detail-oriented individual who has the ability to self-review/proofread content
- Proficient in marketing research and statistical analysis
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaigns that engage, inform, and motivate
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- Write and design e-mail marketing campaigns to promote products or services using Mailchimp and Klavyio
- Proficient in using social media tools such as Buffer
- Monitor SEO, user engagement and suggest content optimization
Job Type: Full-time
- Casual dress
- Paid time off
- Work from home
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- How much experience do you have with Google Ads? Please select one of the following: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
- How much experience do you have with Facebook Ads? Please select one of the following: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
- How much experience do you have with Google Analytics? Please select one of the following: Beginner, Intermediate, Advanced, Expert.
- Temporarily due to COVID-19