Montreal based, established and award winning production and finance company is seeking an Executive Assistant to provide administrative support to producers 20 - 25 hours per week.
· Maintain and balance tasks related to both the corporation and individual film projects.
· Provide general administrative support.
· Duties include but are not limited to: filing, answering phones, scheduling appointments, administering calendars, coordinating meetings and conference call set-up, arranging travel, and keeping meeting minutes.
· Provide office management support, including handling incoming/outgoing mail and courier services, ordering supplies, organizing office files.
· Updating the Company Minute Book and Shareholder Register as well as the other folders related to the company.
· Organization of numerous related Companies Revising company documents and drafts.
· Assist with research and data entry.
· University degree in pertinent field.
· Previous experience in the film and television industry strongly preferred.
· Good memory and impeccable attention to detail are a must.
· Minimum 1 years administrative experience required.
· Proficiency with MS Outlook and Microsoft Office Suite, and Google Suite is required.
· Strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to handle heavy volume of internal and external communication effectively and professionally, must be a self-starter and good problem solver.
· Excellent organizational, time management and general administrative skills required. · Bookkeeping experience is a bonus.
· Salary is dependent on level of experience.
Job Types: Part-time, contract
Job Types: Part-time, Freelance
Part-time hours: 20-25 per week
Salary: $18.00-$22.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Montréal, QC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (preferred)
- Executive & Personal Assistants: 1 year (preferred)