Walker ClimateCare has been providing expert heating, cooling, and indoor air quality solutions for residential and commercial customers for over 35 years. We are personal climate experts, and more – we’re also your neighbors. Our qualified, expert technicians live and work in the Cornwall area. You can count on us to provide outstanding customers service, quality products, and the right price, each and every day.
We are a proud member of ClimateCare - Ontario's largest HVAC co-operative, an independent network of trained and expert heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) contractors.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently seeking an Installation Co-ordinator for our office in Cornwall, responsible for scheduling and dispatching installation teams while providing administrative support to the management team.
Within the scope of the role, you will:
- Provide superior customer service to customers, contractors, suppliers, and the general public
- Schedule installation calls based on customer requirements and Installation Technician availability
- Ensure correct technicians are scheduled at jobs based on work and licenses required
- Complete work file and work book, order all equipment in and tag to the job
- When job complete: invoice, process all necessary rebates and warranties, and ensure all inspections complete
- Maintain customer database
To be successful in this role, you will have:
- 1-2 years experience in an office administrative role
- HVAC and/or mechanical experience is a definite asset
- Superior written and oral communication skills; ability to communicate with diplomacy and to interact with customers and all levels of management and employees
- Excellent customer service philosophy
- Strong organizational and time management skills; ability to multi-task
- Superior attention to detail / accuracy
- Team player
Interested candidates are encouraged to submit their resume.
We are committed to employing a diverse workforce and encourage all qualified individuals to apply. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
ClimateCare is committed to accessibility for all Ontarians. Please advise us if you have any accommodation requirements during the recruitment process.
No Agencies Please.
Job Type: Full-time
- office administration: 2 years (Required)
- HVAC / Mechanical: 3 years (Preferred)