SOUS CHEF – BROWNS SOCIALHOUSE® IRONWOOD
Browns Socialhouse® is the place to build your culinary career. Since opening in 2004, our Vancouver based company has become the fastest growing full-service restaurant in Canada. The Ironwood Sous Chef position offers a chance to build both your culinary and management skills. You will take part in cultivating a positive & energetic kitchen team, while inspiring, training, and developing our team!
The Sous Chef position offers growth potential and leadership development. Fuel your ambitious culinary career goals and bring flavours to life in the kitchen with your emerging talent!
What we offer you:
* Work for the Pinnacle Awards Company of the Year
* Competitive hourly or full-time salary with potential benefits package
* Leadership development through practical, hands on training seminars
* Current GHS, First Aid, and Food Safe Training
* Work closely with our Regional and Culinary Chefs to develop your skills
* With over 60 Browns locations and new concepts on the horizon, there’s plenty of advancement opportunities.
What you offer us:
* Execute Browns Socialhouse® systems and operations
* Serve consistently excellent food to our specifications
* Manage food, kitchen labour, and other kitchen-related costs
* Lead an immaculate kitchen and follow food safety practices
* Continually train, develop, and inspire your kitchen staff
We thank all candidates for applying; however due to the large number of applicants we will only contact those we intend to interview.
Visit us online at www.brownssocialhouse.com to learn more about our restaurants!
Job Type: Full-time
- Sous Chef: 1 year (Preferred)
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Culinary: 2 years (Preferred)