MUST HAVE A SEED VOUCHER
The Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick is in search of a Program Assistant. This position will provide administrative support to the First Link program in the expansion of programs and services. He/she will assist in outreach activities, community development, event preparations and other general office tasks. Applicant must have a SEED voucher!
This is a full-time summer student position, Monday - Friday, 8:30 - 4:30.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Enter data into database and preform maintenance on accounts
- Provide support regarding the planning of upcoming events
- Corresponding with clients (internal and external communication)
- Other office administrative tasks
- Assist in developing relationships with local businesses
- Must possess a SEED voucher and be a student returning to school in the fall of 2019
- Computer literate
- Minimum of one (1) year of related work experience
- Thorough knowledge and experience working with Microsoft Office Suite software
- Comfortable answering and making phone calls
- Bilingualism is considered an asset
- Strong Planning and Organizing Skills
- Interpersonal Skills
- Results Oriented
- Analytical Thinking/Judgement
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send your resume and cover letter to the Alzheimer Society of New Brunswick. We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
- related work: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fredericton, NB (Required)