HERE WE GROW AGAIN! Are you looking for a fast paced and interesting job experience with a stable growing company? Form and Build Supply Inc. is the leading distributor in the Ontario construction industry for Concrete related and Masonry Specialty products.We are looking to add the following newly created full-time position to our team.
Working out of our corporate office in London, you will be responsible for the overall administration, IT and financial operations, and will provide accurate information to the Executive team, including analysis, budgeting, forecasting and preparing financial reports. You will be responsible for directing and managing the company's accounting functions, including establishing and maintaining accounting principles, practices, and procedures as well as the preparation of financial statements and reporting to top management and externally. This position also maintains the company's IT systems and implements changes as required.
Required Skills and Experience
- University degree in Business/Accounting, with advanced degree or professional accounting designation (such as CA, CPA, CGA, CMA, CMT) preferred.
- 10+ years progressively responsible experience with at least 3 years in management
- Extensive experience and knowledge of all aspects of corporate accounting, financial management, accounting principles, practices and applications
- Demonstrated ability to manage people effectively. Ability to motivate staff in their objectives and to resolve conflict when necessary.
- Thorough knowledge of all relevant Federal, Provincial and local requirements regarding financial records, profit sharing, and the like is essential
- Financial analysis, budgeting and some strategic planning experience
- Advanced knowledge of MS Office and Excel; Knowledge of ERP computer systems an asset
- Excellent leadership, communication, problem solving, time management, prioritization and organizational skills are essential.
- High level of critical and logical thinking, analysis, and/or reasoning to identify underlying principles, reasons, or facts
If you possess the above qualifications, we would like to hear from you. Please message for a copy of the job description and with any questions. Please submit your resume and salary expectations.
We wish to thank all candidates for their interest, however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. Accommodation will be provided in accordance with the Ontario Human Rights Code.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- RRSP match
- Work from home
Following all standard COVID precautions.
- Bachelor's Degree (preferred)
- Accounting: 10 years (preferred)