Job Duties and Responsibilities
· Assist in picking orders prior to departure time as required
· Review orders and check for accuracy
· Co-ordinate with designated dispatcher to prioritize orders for picking.
· Maintain a professional appearance
· Ensure accuracy
· Report all shortages, damaged and improperly labeled parts to BAM
· Ensure all pick tickets are completed prior to departure at end of day
· Ensure all parts are labeled clearly and overstock notes are securely placed in bins
· Place all parts neatly on the shelves and ensure that parts are easily accessible by pickers
· Ensure that all stock is rotated, to ensure that the oldest stock is sold first.
· Compare new stock to current stock when putting away
· Maintain the cleanliness of work area and overall branch
· Ensure both the receiving area and the shipping areas remain organized at all times
· Removal of garbage every day
· Perform all other tasks/duties as may be assigned by their Supervisor
· High School or Vocational School Graduate
· Requires ability to read, problem solving on a daily basis, and coordinate numerous activities at the same time
- Ability to lift various light weighted objects/products.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent