Celebrating over 10 years of service, based in Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, AgraCity’s core business is the procurement, production, packaging, sale and distribution of crop inputs (fertilizers, pesticides, inoculants) and other ag-related products to stakeholders in a value-added manner. AgraCity prides itself in having the most efficient direct to farm crop input supply chain in the industry.
AgraCity is experiencing a period of unprecedented growth in the agriculture industry. AgraCity is looking to add an agronomy manager based out of Saskatoon. With the fastest growing product portfolio in the industry AgraCity is truly a dynamic and exciting opportunity for an agronomic professional. This is a position that offers a great deal of freedom and a challenge on a day to day basis.
- Agronomy Training: The agronomy manager will be accountable for the training of development of the AgraCity sales team. This training will be in the form of seminars, production of training material, and direct support on sales calls.
- Product Line Support: The agronomy manager will work to support sales staff and customers with agronomic and product questions. The agronomy manager will take the lead for all product complaints.
- Sales support: The agronomy manager will work with the sales team on key sales interactions to improve AgraCity’s bottom line.
Required Education and Experience:
- Related post-secondary education
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience as an agronomist in Canada.
- Experience in multiple areas in Canada would be an asset.
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills as well as listening skills.
- Strong organizational, time management and planning skills.
- Self-motivated individual with a strong drive to achieve results.
- Possess a Canadian Driver’s License.
- Must be legally entitled to work in Canada.
Compensation & Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Medical Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental & Orthodontic Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short Term & Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Professional meetings & Membership Support
- Continuing Education Program
- Group Retirement Savings Plan and Company Matching Contributions
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Agronomy: 5 years (Preferred)