Dermalogica is looking for a Bilingual Instructor that loves to educate, learn, and impact a crowd. Dermalogica à Montréal is a place where Skin Therapists come to learn, be inspired and network, and customers come to purchase product and network as well. We are looking for someone who can engage and connect with all Skin Therapists, and ensure the students and customers have the best experience. You will be a master of Dermalogica and skin information, training hands-on and classroom style, and anticipating the needs of the students, ultimately growing our education footprint and the empowerment of Skin Therapists in Montreal.
What you will do:
- Deliver Dermalogica Curriculum to all students. The ultimate goal of Dermalogica Education is reaching Skin Therapists across Canada to empower them with industry knowledge to help grow their businesses. You will be helping with this goal by educating students on the skin, Dermalogica products, Dermalogica Professional treatments, and retail strategies while growing the student attendance at Dermalogica à Montréal through student education planning with the Education Coordinator.
- Support the Quebec Sales team to grow their business through Education. You will not only teach in the classroom, but you will be going on the road with the sales team, or alone, providing in house education to top accounts and Partnership Schools. We have a reputation of hosting fabulous and innovative events and you will be an active participant promoting and representing Dermalogica and being the ultimate hype person!
- You are innately curious. You proactively learn and study to be a master of knowledge.
- You love to inspire and empower. You are a hype person, you like setting people up for success and sharing your knowledge.
- You have a high level of initiative. You don’t wait to be asked, you see an opportunity to better the business and you do something about it. You are able to foresee what needs to be done and execute on it without much guidance.
- You are adaptable. When things change last minute, you are able to roll with the punches and keep everything moving.
- You have a positive attitude and are always looking to help out. You have a sunny, welcoming personality and have the innate response to always help out teammates.
- You are perfectly bilingual. You will be teaching classes in both French and English
Why work with us:
You will be working for an industry-leading skincare company that innovates in everything we do and is constantly evolving. Skin Centres and Skin Therapists look to us for the newest education, products, and industry trends. The Dermalogica team is a tight knit group of positive, forward thinking, and creative professionals. You will have the opportunity to work the way you want and need to work, with autonomy and trust.
- 12-month contract
- Part time, 6 days biweekly
- Salary is 25 $/hr
- You will be working out of Dermalogica à Montréal: 132 McGill St, Montreal, QC H2Y 2E5
We thank all candidates for applying but only those that are qualified will be contacted. No agencies. Dermalogica is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, ethnicity, disability, national origin, race, religion, gender, family status, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected class in accordance with applicable federal, provincial and local laws. Dermalogica is committed to creating and maintaining an inclusive and accessible workplace. If you are contacted for an interview and require accommodation during the interview process, please let us know.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $25.00 /hour
- Esthetician (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- French (Preferred)