Public procurement involves contracting services and products to help the Government of Canada better serve Canadians.
The Government of Canada purchases everything from uniforms and boots to tanks and fighter jets for the military; from tablets and software to building large Enterprise Data Centers; from smart phones and communications towers to satellites.
Did you know?
Every year, federal procurement specialists purchase over $22 billion of goods, services and construction on behalf of the Government of Canada through its procurement process.
A multi-faceted career
As a procurement professional, there are many different roles to choose from:
- develop procurement strategies for products and services
- advise clients and management on bids
- award and manage contracts
- use and sharpen your negotiation skills
- explore new ways to gain efficiencies
- provide clients and management with advice and guidance
- prepare and maintain procurement reports
- negotiate complex, multi-million-dollar contracts.
Apply now: https://emploisfp-psjobs.cfp-psc.gc.ca/psrs-srfp/applicant/page1800?poster=1617792&toggleLanguage=en
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $80,539.00-$92,033.00 per year
- Assurance Dentaire
- Assurance Invalidité
- Assurance Maladie Complémentaire
- Assurance Vie
- Assurance Vision
- Congés de Vacances et Compensatoires
- Horaires flexibles
- Pension de Retraite
- Tenue Décontractée
- Travail à Distance