JOIN OUR TEAM
Our mission is simple: we make journeys easier and more enjoyable for our customers. We want to lift their spirits by delivering little boosts along the way. We care about our people and our communities, and we look for ways to uplift people first. Wherever your journey’s going, we can help you get there.
Technician, Supplier Revenue
Location: Laval, Québec
Type: Permanent, Full-time
Are you looking for diversity in your tasks, are you a good communicator, and do you like working in a team? If so, look no further, we have the job for you!
Reporting to the Supplier Revenue Supervisor, within the Accounting team, the Supplier Revenue Technician will provide valuable assistance to the Marketing team to ensure that discount agreements and billing deadlines negotiated with vendors are met. The Technician will work closely with the Supplier Revenue Analysts and Category Managers in our various divisions across Canada.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
Here are just a few ways that you’ll help make journeys better:
- Extraction of promotional discounts from the accounting system and analysis of the information in preparation for invoicing our suppliers
- Invoicing of monthly and quarterly volume discounts to our suppliers
- Various accounting entries
- Follow-up and entry of wrong debts
WHAT YOU’LL NEED
We want you to join our team! Here’s what we’re looking for:
- Two (2) years of relevant accounting or store experience;
Knowledge and skills:
- Excellent knowledge of office tools such as Excel and Word;
- Be meticulous, autonomous, and show initiative;
- Ability to manage priorities while respecting deadlines;
- Bilingualism is mandatory (French and English).
WHY WORK WITH US
Our store and office employment opportunities offer you quick career growth with an international company, plus a dynamic work environment that puts people first. Wherever you are in your journey, we have a place for you. Here’s some of the exciting perks we offer:
- Complete benefits packages (medical and dental);
- Possibility of enrolling in a pension plan with employer contributions or a stock purchase plan;
- Employee discounts in stores and with multiple of our partners;
- Paid time off plan including vacation, sick days and personal days;
- Work in a collaborative, dynamic and high performing team;
- Learning opportunities to develop new skills and to evolve professionally in a fast-growing company;
- Work from home – Temporarily due to COVID-19.
Send us your resume by email to email@example.com with the following position number in the subject line *_R167699._*
Couche-Tard places great importance on diversity in the workplace and is committed to the principle of employment equity by encouraging applications from designated groups, i.e.: women, Aboriginal people, people with disabilities and visible minorities.
We thank all applicants for their interest in this position; only those selected will be contacted.
Couche-Tard / Circle K valorise la diversité et de l’inclusion et vise à créer un milieu de travail sain, accessible et gratifiant qui met en valeur la contribution unique de nos employés au succès de notre entreprise. En tant qu'employeur qui s'engage à respecter l'équité en matière d'emploi, nous encourageons les candidatures les plus diverses afin de pouvoir nous doter d’un effectif varié et représentatif de nos clients et des communautés que l’on sert. Des accommodements sont disponibles sur demande pour les candidats qui participent à tous les aspects du processus de sélection.
Job Type: Full-time
Work Location: Multiple Locations