The Meetings & Events service of Club Med serves to “create good times for companies” with:
- Expertise developed over more than 40 years and more than 900 events per year
- A turn-key solution offered to companies (all-inclusive packages, meeting rooms, logistics, event planning...)
- Personalised assistance and follow-up thanks to dedicated teams at the Resort
Currently, you are ...
- An explorer, available and ready to live in a Club Med Resort
- An experienced, educated and passionate professional
- A chameleon who is as comfortable with IT as you are with business tourism
- Enthusiastic about foreign languages and able to speak and understand French fluently!
At Club Med, you will be ...
- An essential presence who welcomes groups, informs them about events and proposes additional services.
- An attentive organiser who establishes the program of services based on the desires of the client
- A communicative diplomat who welcomes decision-makers during scouting visits and sends a report to the sales offices
- A person of trust who is responsible for supporting documents for meetings
- An IT whiz, capable of updating the services (modification of the duration of stay, change of means of transport...)
- An ambassador who makes sure that the work done respects quality standards
- An essential link, capable of working with the other services of the Resort (kitchen, bar, restaurant, sports, events...)
- A caretaker, who watches over the equipment, materials and infrastructures of the resort
Why set your sights for one of our resorts?
- To be at the water’s edge or on the mountain tops
- To evolve in a multicultural environment in a unique atmosphere
- To have wonderful encounters, and grow both personally and professionally
- To take on new challenges and enjoy the thrills of discovering yourself!
In becoming a GO Meetings and events Operation, you will benefit from the infrastructures and numerous activities offered by Club Med. And if you get the urge, you can even step on stage to show your talent or just to be a party animal!
So, what are you waiting for… pack your bags.