OFFICE: 1 Permanent Full-Time position for the Prescott-Russell territory
SALARY: $ 64,100.40 to $ 72,399.60 annually
DESCRIPTION OF JOB:
Working as a member of a Public Health Team, the incumbent will be responsible to carry out inspections, investigations, education in matters related to community health protection, primarily on food safety, water quality and health hazards prevention; and to enforce the provisions of the Health Protection and Promotion Act.
- A bachelor’s degree in Environmental Health or equivalent.
- Current certificate in Public Health Inspection (Canada).
- Self motivated and able to complete assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Flexibility to respond to varied and shared tasks associated with working in a positive team environment.
- Strong interpersonal, organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to participate effectively in a multi-disciplinary team.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and the use of an automobile.
- Good communication skills in both English and French.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
We are an equal opportunity employer.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please send your application to:
Human Resources Department E
astern Ontario Health Unit
1000 Pitt Street
or apply online at : www.eohu.ca
The Eastern Ontario Health Unit strives to meet the standards set out in the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act (AODA) Customer Service Regulation and will support candidates should there be a need to modify or remove barriers in order to accommodate those with disabilities, if requested. Should a candidate be contacted and require accommodation at any point throughout the recruitment and selection processes, please notify the Human Resources representative who has contacted you.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $64,100.40 to $72,399.60 /year
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)
- CIPHI (Required)
- Driver's (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)