Training/Quality - Quality Analyst (On-Site)
We design, build and deliver end-to-end CX for many of the world’s most respected digital-born and vertical leading brands. Our comprehensive east-to-west global footprint in 31 countries across five continents, with 63,000+ people and 60 languages, means we can deliver flexible solutions that harness our unique expertise in cultural nuance – essential for true excellence in CX. We have deep domain expertise in tech-augmented front-to-back-office CX. Plus Digital Consumer Engagement, CX Consulting, and an innovative suite of Proprietary Digital Solutions for industry verticals. We are a Global Leader in Content Services, Trust & Safety. The real ‘Majorel difference’ lies in our culture of entrepreneurship. We are relentless, resourceful, resilient and agile – all pulling together as One Team. It’s the only way to deliver the total reliability and digital transformation necessary in our constantly changing world.
The individual will be responsible for accurate, timely and relevant analysis of Transaction Monitoring and Customer Experience data interpretation, associated processes and root causes. The incumbent is responsible for collecting, analyzing and interpreting trends which inform account level and agent level action plans. Detailed knowledge of process mapping and quality methods allow a Quality Analyst to add value to the business by proactively identifying People, Process, and Tools, Systems or Client related areas of success and/or improvement. This individual will partner with all members of quality, operations and may client face.
- Conduct Analysis of Customer Experience Satisfaction/Dissatisfaction and Transaction Monitoring results, establishes trends and identifies causal factors for performance trends
- Publish routine and ad hoc reports related to CSAT and Transaction Monitoring for all channels, and lines of business
- Develop and maintain strong working relationships with internal operations personnel and clients.
- Establish rapport and effective working relationships with client services and vertical/portfolio business owners in order to understand specific needs for their accounts.
- Consistently applies Quality Analytics Tools and Processes in data analysis, systems thinker Conduct periodic audit of staff and departmental processes and recommends change.
- Ensure consistent application of the quality process/system.
- Facilitate Quality training and/or initiatives as required
- Deliver client-facing presentations related to contact center quality and Customer Experience/Satisfaction trends
- Diagnosis continuous improvement opportunities applicable to account, workgroup and department. Utilize common process methodology for process improvement.
- Collect the Customer Satisfaction survey results and perform the appropriate analysis
- Document all procedures of the analysis and make the necessary recommendations to Operations and Quality Managers
- Conduct Analysis of quality data (csat and transaction monitoring) and relationship to other KPIs, drivers or trends.
- Maintain event log to improve analysis and action plans a needed
- Process-mapping procedures documentation
- Build and Maintain monitoring forms and associated database management as needed
- Communicate with and support Quality Manager, Operations Manager, Supervisors, leads, Trainers & QA
- Participate and contribute to company projects and developmental meetings and action plans
- Proven ability to manage people, processes, and technology.
- Strategic thinker and strong analytical skills.
- Excellent understanding and QA principles.
- Client Relationship exposure.
- Experience with developing a QA team in a call center environment.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and presentation skills.
- Excellent leadership and developmental skills
- Demonstrated success managing new initiatives while meeting operating and budgetary requirements.
- Strong knowledge of call centre software, technology and key indicators.
- High internal customer focused orientation
- Excellent Time Management
- Planning / organizing / prioritizing skills
- Minimum 2-years of direct supervisory experience within an inbound/outbound contact/call center, required.
- Must have proficiency with various classic software applications programs including Microsoft Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, MS Outlook
- Call Center Operations experience
- Strong working knowledge of Transaction Monitoring systems, preferably Nice, Witness, Verint, etc.
- Highly analytical
- Strong Presentation Skills
- Detail Oriented
- Ability to manage and develop a team across multiple sites, virtual team experience Self- motivated
- Excellent oral and written communication skills, in English
- Ability to build rapport and work effectively with all levels of management and clients.
- Ability to Travel
Physical Demands & Work Environment:
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field from an accredited four-year college or university with some related work experience.
- Must have strong background and knowledge in Quality assurance areas.
- Strong Business Process Improvement knowledge and/or Training Preferred.
- COPC, APAQ, Transaction Monitoring, Six Sigma background/experience preferred.
- Completed course in Transaction Monitoring/Call Center Quality Program, preferred 1-2 years previous program experience preferred
While performing the duties of this job the employee requires mobility, the ability to distinguish letters, numbers and symbols as well as hand/eye coordination. The employee regularly sits for long periods of time. The employee is occasionally required to stand, walk, and reach with hands and arms. The employee regularly uses office equipment. Employee will regularly use a computer for extended periods of time. The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 10 pounds.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
All of the above job duties may be changed/modified/deleted at any time by the Company; any other job duties may be assigned as needed.
Standard General Security Roles and Responsibilities
- Understand and adhere to policies, guidelines and procedures pertaining to ethics and compliance, and to the protection of Information Assets, integrity of customer transactions, proper and ethical utilization of access privileges and resources provided to perform the role. Fully comply with all provisions of the Company Code of Conduct, Acceptable Use Policy and Confidentiality Agreement.
- Protect company assets, systems, proprietary and confidential information in accordance with arvato Confidentiality policy and Corporate Information Security Policies and Procedures.
- Proactively report actual or suspected ethics and compliance violations, vulnerabilities, security incidents and breaches in the confidentiality, integrity or availability of Information assets as per the Company’s Incident Reporting Process.
- Process personal data, client data and employer business specific data in accordance with customer contracts, company guidelines and federal and state requirements.