The ideal candidate will be teaching Chinese students aged 3—15 through Yorke’s online teaching platform.
- Teach a full course load, serve as an advisor, and satisfy extracurricular (activity/athletic) responsibilities as defined by administration.
- Plan, prepare, and teach well developed lessons which enthuse and inspire students, and promote enjoyment of learning.
- Effectively and appropriately differentiate instruction so as to meet all students’ learning styles with an appreciation for students’ learning differences.
- Write reports on students with clear formative comments and targets as to how to improve work by defined deadlines given, and provide regular estimated grades and feedback on assessments.
- Past or equivalent experience in teaching Chinese students
- Familiar with or willing to know online tutoring platforms
- Excellent oral and writing skills
- Demonstrates good critical thinking skills to understand student and staff issues
- Excellent listening and questioning skills
YorkeOnline Education is an online platform that provides one-on-one live classes to students. We aspire to change the way of education and creates equality for everyone to be educated. We are aiming to help Chinese students with their English and school courses.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $35.00 /hour
- ESL teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- teaching Chinese student: 1 year (Preferred)