JUNIOR SERVICE & ASSEMBLY TECHNICIAN
Klimer Platforms Inc. is a leading provider in mast-climbing work platform technology providing safe and efficient access solutions for commercial, residential, industrial projects across North America.
We are seeking our next Junior Service and Assembly Technician for our Milton location.
Some of the role responsibilities include: service and repair of equipment including routine maintenance, onsite service calls, preventive maintenance to ensure rental readiness, replenish service parts inventory, keep an organized service shop, conduct routine safety inspections.
· College Diploma and/or University Degree preferably with an emphasis on construction equipment, hydraulics, equipment mechanic or small engine technician
· Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in professional working environment preferably with an aspect of customer service
· Minimum of 1 years' technician experience in construction equipment repair and troubleshooting
· Commercial Engine Experience
· Ability to troubleshoot hydraulic and electrical circuits
· Ability to quickly assess the service situation, its urgency and potential impact
· 3 Phase motor control experience is an asset
· Forklift Certification and experience an asset
· Working at Heights (Fall Arrest) Certification is required, training is provided
· Valid Drivers License as travel is required
· Willing to travel to customer job sites
What You Can Expect from Us
· Be part of a collaborative family-like team
· Supportive work environment
· Meaningful responsibilities; this role is an integral part of our business
· Continual opportunities to be challenged and learn new skills
· Career growth opportunities
· Eligible for benefits
What We Can Expect from You
· Exceptional communication skills, ability to articulate service issues and resolutions to clients
· Customer-oriented; understand the importance of client experience
· Value being part of a cohesive team
· Ability to manage multiple priorities and manage your time effectively
· You are known for your ability to think outside the box, being resourceful and have a strong ability to problem-solve
· Must be comfortable with physically demanding work; Ability to lift a minimum of 80 lbs.
We thank you for your application however only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $27.00 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Life insurance
- Repair, Maintenance & Installation Occupations: 1 year (required)
Work Location: In person