Kenn Borek Air Ltd.is a diversified worldwide aircraft charter and leasing operation. The KBA Maintenance team is currently seeking experienced M1 and/or M2 Licensed Engineers to support our fleet for domestic and overseas work including Antarctica. Length of rotation to be determined by contract requirements. No requirement for relocation.
- Transport Canada licensed AME M1 and/or M2
- Current experience on aircraft type preferred
- Equivalent aircraft types will be considered and appropriate training provided to those with similar experience
- Proven ability to work alone and as part of a team
- Manage workloads and work within fixed deadlines
- Able to obtain Transport Canada security clearances
KBA offers a comprehensive employment package containing competitive wages, excellent company funded benefits program, a wellness flexible spending account and a RRSP matching program. And sometimes it is the little gestures such as receiving paid time off to enjoy your birthday!
Must have valid passport.
If you are interested in joining our organization please submit your resume, with references, for consideration. If you are among the most suitable for the position, we will be in touch with you shortly to take your interest to the next level.
Job Type: Full-time
- AME Licensed: 1 year (Preferred)