Client Service Manager – SPACIOUS Self Storage Facility
Qualifications and Skills (MUST BE easily understood over the telephone)
Successful candidates come from a variety of sales and service environments including retail, restaurant, fast food and more. All have common knowledge, skills, and abilities which include:
- Minimum two to three (2-3) years of customer service and/or sales experience
- Energetic, outgoing, customer-oriented personality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and problem resolution skills
*MUST HAVE*: CLEAR and professional telephone voice and excellent command of the
English language both oral and written.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational and time management skills
- Working knowledge of computers in a windows environment (Excel, Word, etc.)
- Valid driver's license with access to reliable transportation used during the workday
- Can work any day of the week, including weekends
- Ability and willingness to perform light cleaning and maintenance such as sweeping, mopping, wiping windows, etc.
- Provide outstanding customer service by helping customers understand their needs, recommend storage solutions and help them acquire the needed product solutions.
- Assist customers (both in person and on the phone) in renting storage units, understanding the storage agreement terms, fees and completing storage agreements.
- Consult, sell, and up-sell merchandise such as boxes, tape and other appropriate products that meet their needs.
- Ensure the appearance of the property is customer-ready by cleaning units, sweeping, mopping, removing debris, wiping windows, cleaning bathrooms, etc., ultimately ensure the property is safe and welcoming.
- Collect from customers with delinquent accounts.
- Manage, verify, and balance cash drawer; prepare and make daily deposits.
- Conduct a daily physical storage unit inspection confirming inventory availability and ensuring each unit is secure or ready to rent.
- Work closely with your supervisor to receive training and coaching when needed, striving to exceed all company expectations.
- Hourly rate of $18.00 per hour + Bonus
- Opportunity to participate in our performance-based incentive/bonus program after three (3) months of employment.
- Health Benefits Program including medical, dental, vision, life insurance.
- Paid time off - vacation, statutory holidays and sick days.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- Vacation & paid time off
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- Vision care
- Company events & social hours
- Bonus scheme
- On-site parking
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $20.00 /hour
- Customer Experience: 3 years (Required)
- Secondary School (Required)