We are currently looking for an entry level Parts-Counter Representative for our Winnipeg branch. Westrans Company is a leading remanufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty automotive parts. If you’re a hard worker and have experience with parts, sales, and customer service, Westrans is the company for you. This is a full-time, permanent position.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Be the first point of contact with customers and provide exceptional customer service.
- Answer customer product inquiries.
- Locate parts both at head office and around Winnipeg locally.
- Generate purchase orders and order required parts.
- Invoice customer orders in a timely basis.
- Assist the branch manager with store operations.
- Help identify prospective customers and sales opportunities.
- Assist customers with warranties and returns.
- Respond to customer concerns.
- Previous experience in the automotive/heavy truck industry is an asset.
- Previous customer service experience is an asset.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Knowledge of computer programs such as Microsoft Excel and Outlook is essential.
- Attention to detail with the ability to handle multiple tasks in a timely manner.
- Ability to learn quickly, take direction, and work successfully as part of our team.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
Westrans offers a benefit package including health & dental, extended health, basic life insurance, and also a generous pension plan.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for the position, please state your salary expectations and available start date on your application.
Job Type: Full-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 2 years (Preferred)