Be a part of one of the top video branding companies in Canada and get the chance to help position mini-celebrities and influencers as thought leaders in their respective industries.This position is a remote, work-from-home role.
In order to be considered for the Copywriter position with Marley Baird Media please fill out the typeform application at the link below. Only applicants that fill out the typeform application will be considered for this position.
Marley Baird Media is a video branding company that helps successful entrepreneurs and small businesses build their media following on autopilot. MBM offers a variety of services including helping clients produce 6 months of specifically written, filmed, and targeted videos in only 3 days.
This position allows you to work remotely from your home office. MBM recognizes what makes a business successful is its people and every member of our team has a superpower. What one team member is great at, another can’t comprehend doing. This is the beauty of our team. We are individuals united by a common goal and working together like an intricate puzzle. Each with their zone of genius, each supporting one another to create the change we are dedicated to making in our own lives, the lives of our clients, our company, and the world.
This role is a full-time, work-from-home opportunity. The Copywriter’s role is to ensure the success of all content creation for Marley Baird Media and its clients who are online influencers and thought leaders. This role will be in charge of copy and creative subject matter that positions each client as the thought leader and authority in their niche. The role will work directly with the MBM videographer and the MBM editing team, to review and approve all client content from the start of client on-boarding to the finished client product. This will also include ongoing copywriting and creative work for MBM such as writing email copy, sales page copy, social media posts, video scripts, and storyboarding video content.
- Understanding and developing video branding and messaging for our clients
- Writing and reviewing scripts, email campaigns, sales page copy and social media content for the MBM brand and its clients
- Substantive and structural editing of all MBM client content
- Working cohesively with the MBM team to achieve a streamlined work process using Asana
- Building upon existing thought leadership for Marley and MBM brand and content
- Interacting professionally with clients to on-board them into various MBM services with the purpose of understanding their business and their messaging
Education Requirements & Specifications
- Exceptional writing, editing and proofreading skills
- Execute tasks with a sense of urgency and a strong attention to detail
- Communicate well and with confidence
- Multitask to meet deadlines without breaking a sweat
- Be goal driven, yet demonstrate flexibility—adapting to opportunities as they arise
- Work well independently and with minimal supervision
- Maintain ownership and accountability for one’s own work
- Social media platforms—you know the ones
- Be a fearless champion for the written word
- Thrive on “what’s next” in marketing
- This is a one year contract (maternity leave replacement) with the opportunity to extend to a full-time position.
Note: The chosen applicant will be required to successfully complete a test assignment and reference checks. We appreciate the interest of all candidates however we will be contacting those that best fit the requirements.
To Apply For This Position
To apply for the Copywriter position with Marley Baird Media please fill out the typeform application at the link below. Only applicants that fill out the application will be considered for this position.
Job Type: Contract
- Copywriting: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)