Swiss Chalet is looking for Manager, Guest Experience for our Ancaster location!
At Swiss Chalet we deliver delicious “home-made” food, made fresh in-house just for you. Our atmosphere is warm, welcoming and feels like home.
At Swiss Chalet, we work as a team and help each other succeed. Our Managers are hands-on and our team works together to deliver the Perfect Guest Experience to our guests each and every time. We genuinely care about each Guest and every Associate.
We are looking for individuals that are passionate about Food, Hospitality, and are Guest focused as well as being a strong and motivating team player.
- Oversee the day-to-day management of the dining room as directed by the Franchise Owner and General Manager
- Possess the potential to effectively run the front of house and lead all shifts to meet Brand standards as well as financial goals
- Ensure the store is operating to all standards of a "Benchmark Restaurant", and creating a Perfect Guest Experience every time
- Continue to develop associates
- Oversee and ensure the Perfect Guest Experience
- Development Associates
- Support and implement Standards and Controls
- The successful candidate is expected to be a leader in demonstrating behaviours consistent with Recipe's Principles.
- Previous Front of House Management experience
- Must possess the "Hospitality Gene" (Ability to Create Connections, have a Passion for People and Service Excellence)
- Driven and focused
- Must be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays in a busy fast paced environment. Including opening, midday and closing shifts.
PERKS! Why should you work for us?
- 20% employee discount dining card valid at all Recipe brands
- Flexible scheduling
- Competitive wages
- Growth and advancement opportunities within the restaurant
- Career advancement opportunities in a company that has more than 1,400 restaurants across Canada
If you are interested in joining us please send apply online today!
Recipe is committed to providing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace. Celebrating people, being passionate and curious, owning it, and doing the right thing are the values that guide how we build our teams, support our franchisees and create a company that unlocks the full potential of everyone.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Permanent
- Discounted or free food
- On-site parking
Flexible Language Requirement:
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Ancaster, ON: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
Work Location: One location