Peartree Group Property Management is an award wining dynamic Property Management company who looks to create amazing communities within the properties they manage while providing cost effective Property Management services to their owners. We are a small, but focused group who are not afraid to think outside the box and get the work done.
At a glance:
Our goal is to find an amazing like-minded sales professional to help us grow our management portfolio and find amazing tenants for the new owners.
If you enjoy meeting new people, networking, providing a great service to a grateful customer but are currently limited to selling retail to customers who walk in off the street then Peartree may be what you need. We offer a more exciting and dynamic sales experience where as a full-time sales person you will be instrumental in building our business and brand to new clients. We are looking for an organized, digitally savvy communicator with a competitive spirit, eager, comfortable with being creative, and trying new things. In this role, you will help shape the sales experience for customers and tenants alike. Real-estate experience is an asset.
Benefits are clear:
The individual will work independently doing what they love. A chance to help build the sales system and team.
What are our expectations?
· To meet or exceed monthly sales goals
· be able to Prospect and qualify new sales leads,
· To bring new ideas to Sales challenges
· To be able to create presentations and present to groups or individuals
· Be able to close deals
- Highly self-motivated
· Be creative with sales copy
· Have a Working knowledge of CRM systems
· Able to complete legal agreements
· Be able to track all sales activities in the company CRM system and keep current by updating account information regularly
· Have a positive attitude
· Maintain a well-developed pipeline of prospects
· Communicate customer and prospect product pain points to appropriate departments.
· Be able to do cold calling
. Be able to work with Zoom and Microsoft suite of programs
· Available to attend marketing functions and trade shows
· Develop strong, ongoing relationships with prospects and customers
· Meet and/or exceed quotas
. Able to complete daily and weekly activity logs
· Have the ability to network effectively and establish new relationships
What’s required to get started?
· Be able to read, write and speak the English language to effectively communicate with employees, potential customers, and tenants in person, on the phone, and by written communications
· Have a driver’s license
· Have access to a vehicle (mandatory)
If you are currently bored, looking for a new challenge, and like the satisfaction of building new things and apply today!!
We’d love to hear from you!
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $2,000.00-$2,001.00 per month
- sales: 2 years (Required)