Warehouse Assistant - Full Time
DO YOU WANT TO WORK FOR A 111 YEAR OLD FURNITURE INDUSTRY LEADER?
DO YOU WANT TO ESTABLISH A CAREER WITH AMPLE OPPORTUNITY TO GROW?
WITH CANADA’S MOST SUCCESSFUL HOME FURNISHINGS RETAILER, THERE’S NO LIMIT TO WHERE YOU CAN GO!
Many of our most successful associates joined Leon’s in entry level positions and with hard work, determination and desire they were able to achieve a level of success beyond their imaginations. These success stories are our greatest achievement. Let our story be your story. Whatever the position, Leon’s can open the door to a bright and exciting future for you. You bring the can-do attitude and we will provide the tools for your success. Join us today!
LEON’S IS CURRENTLY HIRING A Full Time WAREHOUSE ASSOCIATE
Leon’s is currently looking for a self-motivated Warehouse Associate who is enthusiastic, hardworking and driven towards success. The ideal candidate is able to handle heavy merchandise with great care while helping our valued customers turn their dream homes into reality.
Our associates are regarded among the best in the industry because of their professionalism, integrity, skilled product handling, and commitment to providing our customers with the ultimate buying experience. As an integral member of our team, you are responsible for moving merchandise to and from warehouse bins, shipping and receiving merchandise, loading and unloading delivery trucks and assisting with customer pickups and deliveries. You are often the final link between Leon’s and our valued customers, and you work closely with other store departments. This collaborative approach to our business ensures a helpful, positive environment for all and maintains the overall standard of excellence that has made Leon’s the envy of our competitors for over a century.
- Build expertise through continuous training and development to ensure your success
- Work with a family owned and operated franchise
- A generous employee discount program
- Development and career advancement opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Your ability to handle heavy merchandise in a busy warehouse environment
- Your outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Your openness, approachability and sincerity
- Your attention to detail
- Your passion for continuous learning and self-development
Some heavy lifting and moving is required
- Monday to Firday 10am - 7 pm
- Lift Truck/ Picker License preferred***
- Load and unload trucks
- Move and stack materials
- General housekeeping duties in the warehouse or production area and duties as assigned
- Receive/process shipments
- Customer pick ups
- Storage Facility maintenance
- Yard maintenance of facility (cutting grass, trimming etc..)
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 per hour
- warehouse worker: 1 year (preferred)