Since the legalization of recreational Cannabis in October 2018, HEXO Corp has experienced incredible growth. As one of Canada’s top Cannabis companies, we continue to advance in this exciting new industry along with the incredibly talented people we have working on the team.
HEXO Corp creates globally trusted brands of easy-to-use and easy-to-understand cannabis products. HEXO Corp is a serious, business-oriented and socially responsible organization that is building dynamic teams of professionals that aren't afraid to step outside of their role, try new things and challenge the status quo.
If you are excited to take on a new challenge and are open to getting out of your comfort zone, we’re looking for people like you to join the HEXO Corp family.
The Financial Business Analyst - ERP will be the vital link between the Finance group and the IT group in the implementation and ongoing operations of the NAV ERP. The Financial Business Analyst has experience in the implementation of ERP systems and leading an upgrade of an ERP system.
Responsibilities will include, but not be limited to:
Qualifications, Skills and Experience required:
- Be the interface with IT as it relates to the finance group
- Perform GAP analysis, define requirements and recommend changes from a finance/accounting perspective on IT systems improvements
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the business, such as Operations, Finance, IT, Marketing, etc.
- Work closely with IT experts on implementing new reporting processes across the various business units
- Define functional needs, configuration specifications and business analysis requirements on the NAV ERP
- Perform quality assurance on developed software
- Design, document and maintain system development and change management processes
- Ensure proper training and documentation is developed and maintain to support the Finance group on NAV ERP
- Constantly be on the lookout for ways to improve monitoring, proactively identify issues and deliver better value to the Finance group
The successful candidate holds a degree in Information Technology or Computer Science and has a software development background. A minimum of 5 years’ experience in business analysis and testing is required, and must have project leadership experience.
- Accounting designation preferred (CPA – CA, CMA, CGA)
- Strong business acumen
- Ability to work with little supervision
- Strong Excel skills
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Dynamics NAV experience
- Experience with Manufacturing industry
- Full life cycle implementation experience
HEXO Corp. expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, parental status, national origin, ethnic background, age, disability, political opinion, social status, veteran status, or genetic information and encourages applications from all minority groups.