Are you thinking to take a new chance and relocate to the UK?
We are currently recruiting for exciting job opportunity in Oxfordshire.
Oxfordshire County Council is looking for experience Social Workers to work with children, families and the community to improve the lives of children and families, enabling them to be independent, safe and remain together where possible, receiving the right intervention and support when needed
- Degree in Social Work
- Post qualification experience in Child Protection
- Driving license
- Welcome bonus – Golden Hello: £3,500 for candidates with at least 3 years of experience
- Flexible work pattern
- Relocation package up to £8,000 to support you and your immediate family
- Continuous training and development
- Pension scheme
You will receive full assistance from our side to complete your HCPC (Health and Care Professions Council) registration and as the process takes few months, you won’t have to move immediately. We don’t require any fee to assist you with your application.
Please feel free to contact me for a confidential discussion and comprehensive job description. A full relocation & benefits package is available to support you and your family with this exciting move.
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $51,118.00 to $61,790.00 /year
- Child Protection: 1 year (Required)
- Social Work: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's Degree (Required)