The 123 Community Dentist Network are carefully selected dental practices that adhere to the 123 Dentist Set of Standards, including a commitment to gentle patient care, modern practice environments, using advanced technology, and more. Our network extends throughout Southern BC, from Chilliwack, through Greater Vancouver, and up to Whistler.
We are looking for Regional Managers to join our growing community network of dental offices. Regional Managers play a critical role and are responsible for overseeing and leading in-office managers of several dental clinics within an assigned region. Regional Managers assist with:
- ensure excellent customer service and patient care
- recruitment and retention
- liason between each office and head office
- collaborate with managers and partner dentists
- training, development and support at the clinics
- execute strategies and plans
- creating efficiencies and adding value
- oversee daily responsibilities of each manager
- review clinic environment and provide improvements and coaching
- ensure overall effective patient and team scheduling
This position is to lead, coach and motivate. The right candidate has a minimum of 2 years in a leadership role in a dental office and a proven track record. Ideally you have experience managing multiple locations. This position requires some flexibility to work varied hours to keep up with business needs. This position will allow for local work as well as have potential for travel throughout BC and Alberta if candidate chooses.
123 Dentist offers a competitive compensation package. Please email resume with cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time
- Secondary School (Required)
- Metro Vancouver Regional District, BC (Required)
- English (Required)
- French (Required)