Aurora Cannabis Inc. is a world-renowned integrated cannabis company with an industry-leading reputation for continuously elevating and setting the global cannabis industry standard.
Through our wholly owned subsidiaries, strategic investments, and global partnerships, Aurora provides a wide range of premium quality cannabis and hemp products and services, develops innovative technologies, promotes cannabis consumer health and wellness, and delivers an exceptional customer experience across all its brands.
Aurora’s operations span multiple continents and focuses on both the medical and recreational cannabis production and sales, patient education and clinic counselling services, home hydroponic cultivation, extraction technologies and delivery systems, and hemp-based food health products.
We operate around the globe pursuing new and emerging cannabis markets where possible through our owned network of import, export and wholesale distributors, our e-commerce and mobile applications, brick and mortar retail stores, as well as grocery store retailers, and pharmacies.
The Store Associate will primarily be responsible to greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required. Reporting into the Store Manager, this position will maintain a high level of product and service knowledge. This role will also replace used stock, rotate current stock, and ensure satisfactory inventory levels.
- Greet customers and discuss type, quality, and quantity of merchandise or services required
- Maintain a high level of product and service knowledge
- Replace used stock, rotate current stock, and ensure satisfactory inventory levels
- Participate in merchandising and promotional activities for accessories.
- Ensure store conditions are consistently upheld to established standards, perform cleaning duties
- Adapt communication style in order to deliver information effectively to a range of individuals
- Always maintain professionalism, tact, diplomacy, and sensitivity to portray the company in a positive manner
- Follow proper Sell Safe License and QCW License requirements; Ensure that all health, safety, and security regulations are adhered to and required standards are met
- Assist with display of merchandise and inventory management
- Prepare sales and accept cash, credit card, or debit payment while ensuring accuracy in all transactions, inventory, and procedures
- Work in partnership with management and other employees to maximize store sales and in-store presence
- Other duties as assigned.
- Sell Safe License and QCW License is mandatory in Alberta.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of Cannabis products and strains.
- Two years of experience in retail sales.
- Proven sales ability with capability to meet and surpass targets and goals
- Ability to analyze and interpret the needs of customers and offer the appropriate options, solutions, and resolutions required
- Strong knowledge of retail sales principles, methods, practices, and techniques
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated time management skills
- Ability to work individually as well as part of a team
- High flexibility with strong interpersonal skills that allow one to work effectively in a diverse environment
- High level of integrity and work ethic
- Extended periods of standing, and other physically demanding conditions
- Lifting, moving, or manipulating objects up to (10) kilograms
- Flexible hours including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Interaction with customers/clients, and the public at large
- Operation of desktop computer and peripherals
We would like to thank all applicants for their interest but only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Aurora Cannabis Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Job Type: Permanent
- sales: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- SELL-SAFE (Required)
- QCW (Qualified Cannabis Worker) Number (Required)