The Peak Group of Companies is a North American leader in home improvement. We are a diversified group, supplying a vast array of innovative products throughout Canada and the United States as well as operating Canada's largest B2B and B2C exterior home installations' company.
Peak is a highly valued, strategic partner of Home Depot. Our unique business platform perfectly aligns with Home Depot's do-it-yourself, do-it-for-me, and professional customer, and our best in class products and broad range of home installation services are offered through Home Depot's massive retail network.
The greatest strength of Peak is our people, a team of remarkably talented, vibrant and competitive individuals. Quick to act and passionate to win, the Peak team continuously drives the company's growth, which in turn continuously provides individual career growth. This formula for success is entrenched in our culture, where innovation is encouraged, talent and teamwork are celebrated and where results and success are rewarded.
Working closely with the warehouse team, the warehouse shipper receiver is integral for efficient day to day warehouse functions and processes.
- Assist loading or unloading trucks and move incoming items to designated storage areas in a safe manner
- Ensure fill out the ‘sign-out sheet’ from installers to verify who picked up the product
- Clean the warehouse as necessary
- Operate warehouse equipment
- Operate company software to record and monitor the status of goods shipped and received
- Inspect incoming / outgoing shipments to ensure all goods are free of defects or damages
- Other duties as may be assigned by management.
- MUST possess a valid certification to operate End Rider (Double Walkie)
- MUST possess a valid reach truck certification
- Ability to lift up to 70 LBS on a regular basis
- Available to work Mon-Friday 7:00AM – 3.30PM
- Available to work overtime to support operational needs as requested by the supervisor
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent attendance & punctuality
The Peak Group of Companies is an equal opportunity employer. We respect the dignity and worth of every individual in the workplace and value the importance of diversity, fairness, and trust. We offer a dynamic work environment and a competitive compensation package. Our goal is to attract, develop, and engage employees with exceptional ability and diverse backgrounds.
We look forward to receiving your application
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- walkie (Preferred)