Beton is a general contractor specializing in the field of restoration projects, and we are looking to build our growing team. At Beton, our success is due to the exceptional energy, drive, and initiative of our people. Each project brings unique and challenging opportunities for our staff to showcase their talents. We are continually recruiting great people suited to this dynamic environment. Your experience is rewarded with competitive pay, benefits, vacation, and time off. At Beton, we're building the future, and our people are at the heart of everything we do. We're always looking for exceptional talent to work on our exciting and ever-expanding project portfolios.
WHY WORK FOR BETON?
We take pride in motivating, training, and developing one another and are always seeking more significant and better challenges. Beton offers competitive wages and an abundance of hours and has a year-end performance-based bonus plan and project-based bonus plan. We offer secure and long-term employment opportunities. You have the opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing company!
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- The site Supervisor will have good planning, leadership, and problem-solving skills.
- Work closely with the Project Manager and Project Coordinator.
- Provide daily, weekly, and monthly log/reports of all work being conducted on-site.
- Ensure the accuracy of the performance of each worker and subtrades.
- Execute and Monitor Construction Schedule
- Review and analyze Construction Plans and supervise and coordinate tasks and activities of contractor/vendors to ensure the quality of work and adherence of schedule
- Track progress and identify risk with the potential to impact budget and schedule
- Maintain up-to-date site log including material and resource tracking
- Provide Daily/Weekly update to Project Manager
- Monitor, enforce, and maintain Beton's health & safety policy and program.
- Participate in Site Meetings and Safety Meetings
- Assist with completing Monthly Progress Reports
- Conduct Safety Orientation and Weekly safety meetings with Sub-trades
- Ensure all finished work is to the company standards
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all OSHA and Regulations and all applicable health & safety policies and procedures.
- Provide daily site, weekly, and monthly safety reports, including safety talks and orientations.
- Ability to order materials and supplies
- Be able to pick up and drop off working crews if required.
- Significant experience in the masonry restoration trade.
- Specialization on historical projects considered an asset.
- Specialization on harritage projects considered an asset.
-Mason certification/license holder - Required
Expected start date: 2020-08-16
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: $24.00-$48.00 per hour
- 10 Hour Shift
- 12 Hour Shift
- 8 Hour Shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Masonry: 5 years (Required)
- Heritage Masonry : 5 years (Preferred)