The Hawood Inn resort hotel located in beautiful Waskesiu Lake, Prince Albert National Park, is now hiring for year-round and seasonal servers.
The Hawood facilities include MacKenzie’s Dining Room and Pat’s Lounge.
-Mackenzie’s Dining Room seats 80 people and is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
-Pat’s Lounge is licensed and seats 40 people. The outside deck is also licensed and seats 20 people.
The Resort Hotel also boasts a professional and established catering team.
Candidate must be high energy, outgoing and motivated and mature. We are looking for someone who is driven by professionalism.
Resort Overview: We encourage our staff to embrace their passion for hiking, biking, and the many other outdoor activities Prince Albert National Park offers. To live and work in a National Park is a once in a lifetime opportunity. Our team is a network of empowered individuals with a strong sense of themselves and the hospitality industry. Work hard, play hard and receive benefits including subsidized accommodations within walking distance, which make saving money very easy.
Successful candidates will be contacted by email or telephone to set up interviews.
Job Type: Full-time
Expected start date: 2021-03-15
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $25,754.00-$31,477.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- serving: 1 year (preferred)
- Smart Serve, SIR or equivalent (preferred)
- Greeting and seating customers
- Taking, confirming orders and relaying to the kitchen or bar staff
- Serving food
- Serving alcohol
- Busing, cleaning, and resetting tables
- Answering phone calls
- Placing to-go orders
- Preparing bill and processing payment
- Assisting kitchen, such as plating and garnishing menu items
- Cleaning duties such as stocking, sanitizing, sweeping floors, washing dishes
- Reconciling daily cash transactions
- Remote interview process
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place