About the Company
McRae Design Consultants provides utility engineering services for the telecommunication industry. Specializing in field services and drafting, we offer pole line design & Subsurface utility engineering. We value hard work, honesty and dedication to our client commitments.
About the role
We are looking for an energetic and enthusiastic candidate always willing to advance themselves professionally. This entry level position will provide a great foundation to gain the necessary skills and experience required to work with various utilities and municipalities in the growing telecommunication industry.This position training progression plan is from field survey to drafting CAD. Survey work will be required in less than ideal outside conditions at times and candidate must be willing to battle the elements. Paid Training will be provided.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Must have excellent time management
- Must work well independently
- Must have valid “G” drivers licence with acceptable abstract.
- Cable locating experience is an asset
- Experience with GLONASS GPS & Total stations is an asset.
- Autocad experience an asset, along with Microsoft Office suite experience (excel,word,outlook)
- Travelling will be required throughout Ontario as required.
Please attach resume and cover letter in PDF format.
McRae Design Consultants is an equal opportunity employer and supports a diverse workforce.
Accommodation will be provided in all parts of the hiring process. Applicants can make their accommodation needs known to us in their cover letter.
Job Type: Full-time