For the past four decades, rennie has grown into one of the most influential and sought after full service real estate marketing and sales brokerage companies in Canada. Since its inception, the company has redefined the business of real estate, offering the most comprehensive and specialized sales, marketing, data and technology services in the industry for developments and for brokerage sales. As well, rennie museum curates and exhibits one of the largest contemporary art collections in Canada.
About the rennie Culture
The company’s achievements are the result of its ongoing commitment to nurturing strong relationships, providing extraordinary service, and producing exceptional results. Rennie is most passionate about having the opportunity to connect people to communities and places they can call home. Our most valuable asset as an organization are the people invested in our culture, training, and success.
Rennie is headquartered in Vancouver’s Chinatown district in the historic renovated Wing Sang building, originally built in 1889. The spectacular office includes the in-house museum, a rooftop garden with stunning views of the city, and unique collaborative workspaces.
About the Opportunity
As the Receptionist, you are the first point of customer service for visitors entering rennie. You will facilitate the volume of people flowing through the business and ensure that all related responsibilities are completed on-brand, accurately, and in a timely manner.
- Serve visitors by greeting, welcoming, directing and announcing them appropriately
- Answer, screen and forward any incoming phone calls while providing basic information when needed
- Receive and sort daily mail/deliveries/couriers
- Receive client deposits and issue receipts
- Update new listings and send out hot sheets daily
- Update appointment calendars and schedule meetings/appointments
- Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies in addition to monitoring the use of supplies and equipment
- Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
- Maintain security by following procedures and controlling access
- Excellent oral/written communication skills and interpersonal skills
- Computer skills with MS Office software required, experience with Salesforce or CRM software is preferred
- Demonstrate professionalism at all times
- Ability to be resourceful and proactive in dealing with issues that may arise
- Ability to organize, prioritize and work under pressure
- Ability to multi-task and work both independently and collaboratively as a team
If this looks like the position for you, please provide your cover letter and resume. We thank all candidates for their interest, however, only select individuals will be contacted.
For more information, please visit: https://rennie.com/about
Job Type: Full-time