- Frequently updates Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc accounts.
- Responds to posts or comments from clients.
- Posts update news and announcements in a timely manner using appropriate content.
- Performs research to find articles, stories, resources, or other content that is relevant to our client base and posts it to HSDC’s social networks in a manner that invites conversation and interaction.
- Updates social media accounts with current and relevant photos, videos, or other content from activities and events.
- Grows online social networks by increasing client-base and interactions.
- Maintains current information on all social media networks.
- Completes other social media projects as assigned.
- Create editorial calendars and different program schedules.
- Conducts digital marketing for the organization
- Helps to increase overall online presence of the organization.
Skills & Qualifications
- Proven experience managing campaigns in social media
- Solid knowledge of the principles of marketing communications
- Experience working with social media publishing and measurement tools
- Excellent analytical, conceptual and problem-solving skills
- Strong project management and attention to detail
- Good understanding of social media analytics
- Good command of the English language
- Passion for Social media with knowledge of the latest trends and best practices
- Have good written communication skills
PLEASE NOTE THIS IS AN UNPAID INTERNSHIP THAT THE APPLICANT CAN USE FOR SCHOOL/COLLEGE CREDITS.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Internship, Volunteer