Superheat is the world’s most innovative and responsive on-site heat treatment service provider. Advanced technology and exclusive dedication to on-site heat treatment have positioned our company as an industry-leader while servicing a wide variety of global refinery and energy clients.
Superheat currently employs approximately 600 people throughout Canada, the US, and the UK, with roughly 180 employees at corporate headquarters in Kincardine.
The Administrative Assistant is responsible for ensuring the smooth flow and completion of all administrative functions. This position requires excellent verbal and written communication skills, strong attention to detail and superior computer skills.
- Direct all incoming calls
- Responsible for distribution of outgoing and incoming mail
- Coordinate all courier pick-ups, deliveries, and package tracking
- Coordinate all office supply orders, deliveries and pricing
- Ensure all business supplies are ordered
- Scheduling travel arrangements for staff
- Provide administrative support to CEO, VPs, Managers, other staff and departments as needed
- Coordinate and complete all customer prequalification packages
- Other administrative duties as needed
- Excellent general computer skills
- Customer service oriented with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Ability to work independently and as part of team
- Superior organizational skills
Benefits and Pension
Benefits; Group Benefit Plan (employer paid).
Pension; Defined Contribution Pension Plan (DCPP) with employer contribution.
Job Closing Date: October 23, 2019
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
- Kincardine, ON (Preferred)
- English (Required)