RPA Architect / DEveloper
Are you passionate about learning and intellectually curious? Do you thrive in a fast paced, innovative work environment
where team members hold themselves and others accountable? Are you energized by trying new things, have an agile mindset
and enjoy making an impact? Is working for a purpose driven organization important to you? If the answers to these questions
are a resounding YES, then read on!
Under the supervision of the Director Innovation with latitude for independent judgement, action and decision making,
this Architect will be responsible for designing, building and maintaining solutions which include user activity/content
consumption tracking and Business Analytics and Reporting systems, i.e., user activity and business value dashboards and
Responsible for the implementation of best-of-breed technologies that align with technical design standards/architecture, business plans and long term strategy
Lead POCs to create breakthrough solutions, performing exploratory and targeted data analyses make recommendations to improve
operational processes relative to efficiency and effectiveness
RPA Architect/Sr. Developer
- 6-10+ years of experience, must have 2+ years of hands on working knowledge in Automation Anywhere (AA) tool
- Must have Working knowledge in OCR/Web Automation/Windows Automation/Email Automation/ XML/ REST API/Mainframe command
- Must have Certifications in Automation Anywhere 10x or 11x
- Must have a knowledge on MetaBOT, create reference modular reusable code libraries for dev team.
- Design multi-bot processes with modularized code for scalability and reliability.
- Plan the complete implementation cycle
- Ability to manage multiple assignments.
- Works closely with customers and team members as a RPA Architect using Automation Anywhere to understand current operating procedures, program objectives, and business requirements that drive the design and development of high quality technical solutions.
- Involved and experienced with full systems life cycle to include planning, coding, testing, and documentation for RPA activities.
- Bachelor's degree incomputer science, information systems, or other related field.
- Good to have knowledge in .NET or Java, Java Script or VB Script * Good to have knowledge in Excel Macro
- Preferred knowledge in Agile implementation * Superior written and oral communication skills.
- Have Automation working knowledge in multiple ERPs like ServiceNow, Peoplesoft, Workflow system, etc. * Candidate should champion the innovative power of RPA to make organizations more productive and collaborative
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- AWS: 3 years (Preferred)
- RPA: 1 year (Preferred)