FORTINOS (Major MacKenzie 2020 ) 2783427 Ontario Limited
2911Major MacKenzie Drive
Job Title: Natural Foods Manager
Department: Natural Foods
passion & commitment to customer service is a key driver for our Company
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Ensuring exceptional customer service is provided in a courteous manner to maintain our reputation for friendly, effective, and personalized experience.
· To be responsible for the proper ordering for the Natural Foods department, which includes product control and product organizing;
· To actively approach customers in a friendly manner to promote Natural products;
· To recommend and sell Natural Foods and related products and services to customers;
· To maintain the desired level of inventory within the Natural Foods department;
· To hire, train, schedule, direct and supervise department staff;
· To ensure the overall maintenance, safety and sanitation of the department in accordance with Company standards;
· To perform other duties as assigned.
The Ideal Candidate Would Possess:
· Exceptional customer service skills
· The ideal candidate must possess health food experience with the proven ability to manage in a retail food environment;
· A degree in the health sciences field or completion of post secondary courses and/or graduation from a post secondary program directly related to the field;
· A designation of a Holistic Nutritionist is required (RHN, CNP, or equivalent);
· Experience in naturopathic medicine with sound knowledge in nutrition, homeopathy and herbal medicine are considered assets;
· Basic knowledge of organic produce, meat and bakery products;
· Flexibility to work a variety of hours, including days, evenings and weekends;
· Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, team oriented environment, under pressure;
· Proven organization, communication and interpersonal skills.
ONLY THOSE SELECTED FOR AN INTERVIEW WILL BE CONTACTED.
We are committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace.
If you are contacted by us regarding a job opportunity or interview, please advise if you require accommodation.
NOTE: The Employer noted in this posting is an independently owned corporation (“Franchisee”) which is licensed to use the “FORTINOS” trademark(s) by Loblaw Inc. If an applicant is hired by the Franchisee, then his/her employer will be the Franchisee. No employment or similar relationship will be created between the applicant and Loblaws Inc. or its affiliates.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $46,500.00 per year
- Company pension
- Dental care
- Disability insurance
- Life insurance
- On-site parking
- Vision care
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- Secondary School (preferred)
- Retail Management: 3 years (preferred)